[vbox-dev] Auto-Close - VMLite XP Mode for VirtualBox released

Huihong Luo huisinro at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 17 18:44:42 GMT 2010

The main reason we added auto hibernate for vm is for dumb users, when they shut down the host machine without closing the virtual machine, it can do it without user input.

Also, when we support single app mode, if there is no apps running in a vm, it will be auto hibernate.

and it saved time to start a vm app, of course