[vbox-dev] Color Border/AutoLogin - VMLite XP Mode for VirtualBox released

Huihong Luo huisinro at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 17 18:21:02 GMT 2010

Thanks, will test more, and try to incoporate your changes.

For the color borders, we didn't copy from vmware, we did it 4 years ago with our application virtualization product.

When an app is color bordered, it's much more than just the "Color", it actually runs in "Virtual App Mode", where its desktop folder, my document folder, etc, are redirected to host.

For example, if you start Firefox from host Start menu, and firefore shows green border, when you download something, and save to dekstop, it goes to host's desktop.