[vbox-dev] VMLite XP Mode for VirtualBox released

Alexey Eremenko al4321 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 17:47:45 GMT 2010

7. GUI Crash: After adding login credentials to a VM, I cannot edit them.
Once I push the "Edit" button, it crashes the GUI.

8. Color-keys: Another nice feature copy-catted from VMware.
In VMlite Main GUI it shows the option "Show Green Borders" which is
very misleading given
to the fact that color is configurable.
Text should be changed to "Show Color-keyed Borders"

9. Color-keys: another problem: Color key width is not limited by your
GUI, while the XP theming engine is limited. This creates erratic
rendering.
I recommend to restrict this feature in GUI to reasonable number.
I set width=20, color=red, so see attached screenshot.

--
-Alexey Eromenko "Technologov"