[vbox-dev] Presentation; Alt-OS devroom at FOSDEM

Vasily Levchenko Vasily.Levchenko at Sun.COM
Wed Jan 6 13:38:39 GMT 2010

François Revol wrote:
> Hi,
>

>>> Anyway, I'd like to take the opportunity to invite those of you who
>>> develop "alternative" FOSS OSes (basically !linux) and who use vbox
>>> debug it to talk about it at the Alt-OS devroom (at FOSDEM,
>>> brussels,
>>> 7th feb.):
>>>
>> Which type of networking have you used, when met problems with DHCP?
>> The
>> logs might be helpful.
>>

> I was using NAT. Someone on IRC told me to try bridge mode which indeed
> worked when on a LAN, but it's not easily usable when you have to use a
> VPN over wifi...

Do you mean http://www.virtualbox.org/ticket/5789 or issue on forum
http://forums.virtualbox.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=25520 (the last one was
resolved with Win XP update)? Could you please give me a hint how to
reproduce the issue?