[vbox-dev] OSE breakage from svn -r 26437 (VBOX_WITH_RAW_MODE fixes)

walt w41ter at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 20:33:02 GMT 2010

Hi team,

svn -r 26437 on my 32-bit linux host machine causes any guest to
stop with a "critical error" dialog box in the middle of bootup.
I'm attaching the log file per the error message instructions.

This problem happens only on my x86 machine, *not* on my amd64
running 64-bit versions of all the same software.

Can anyone else reproduce this?  (I've tried only Windows guests
on this particular machine so I can't comment on other guests.)

Thanks.