[vbox-dev] Setting IPerformance interval using webservice

Aleksey Ilyushin Aleksey.Ilyushin at Sun.COM
Mon Feb 15 08:58:05 GMT 2010

Hi Joe,

Could you post the code fragment that does it? It would be much easier
to understand what is wrong. Btw do you ever let go of the
IPerformance handle? Because if you do the process on the server end
will die shortly and all the settings will be lost. The settings are
not persistent.

Regards,
Aleksey