[vbox-dev] USB Problem using Virtual box(XP)

Erich Guillen erich_guillen at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 10 08:58:19 GMT 2010

Hello,
I would like to seek help on how I can resolve the problem I have when using virtual box.
The current version of the virtual box I'm using is 3.1.2 r56127. I installed window XP.
My main OS is linux Ubuntu 9.10.
I'm having problem activating my USB port when I am running my virtual box XP. The USB list are deactivated, so when i insert an external hard disk for example, it is not accessible in my XP running under virtual box.
I was hoping if you can help me resolve this issue, since there are areas where i need to use USB port when I use XP in Virtual box.
Hoping to hear from you.
Thanks and more power.
Erich