[vbox-dev] VBoxHeadless changes b/w 3.0.x and 3.1.2?

Christian Pötzsch Christian.Poetzsch at Sun.COM
Mon Feb 1 21:32:24 GMT 2010

There was a complete rewrite of the OpenGL host implementation from 3.0
to 3.1. We have ported it from Carbon to Cocoa. Might be that it
silently fails in the 3.0 version. I will have a look tomorrow.

Christian