[vbox-dev] Writing extensions for VirtualBox and announcement of a general purpose VM controller project

Pau Garcia i Quiles pgquiles at elpauer.org
Wed Dec 29 09:20:57 GMT 2010

Hello,

Maybe I have not understood what VMController is/does. How is it
different from libvirt (which already supports VMware, VirtualBox
-support added by a Sun engineer, I'm not sure if Oracle still
sponsors development but there is definitely active development-, Xen,
qemu, KVM, OpenVZ and UML- + libvirt Python bindings?

http://libvirt.org/python.html

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org