[vbox-dev] OpenGL Warning: Unsupported GLX Call: glXGetConfig with attrib 0x8010, ignoring...

Teabag Meego teabagmeego at rocketmail.com
Mon Dec 13 05:10:59 GMT 2010

Hi,

I am using virtualbox 3.2.12.
I have enable 3D Acceleration and installed the guest additions 3.2.12.
The command 'glxinfo' gives me the below result:

OpenGL Warning: Unsupported GLX Call: glXGetConfig with attrib 0x8010, ignoring...
OpenGL Warning: Unsupported GLX Call: glXGetConfig with attrib 0x8010, ignoring...
OpenGL Warning: Unsupported GLX Call: glXGetConfig with attrib 0x8010, ignoring...
OpenGL Warning: Unsupported GLX Call: glXGetConfig with attrib 0x8010, ignoring...
(multiple times..............)
name of display: :0.0
display: :0  screen: 0
direct rendering: Yes
server glx vendor string: Chromium
server glx version string: 1.3 Chromium
server glx extensions:
    GLX_ARB_multisample, GLX_EXT_texture_from_pixmap, GLX_SGIX_fbconfig,
    GLX_ARB_get_proc_address
client glx vendor string: Chromium
client glx version string: 1.3 Chromium
client glx extensions:
    GLX_ARB_multisample, GLX_EXT_texture_from_pixmap, GLX_SGIX_fbconfig,
    GLX_ARB_get_proc_address
GLX version: 1.3
GLX extensions:
    GLX_ARB_multisample, GLX_EXT_texture_from_pixmap, GLX_SGIX_fbconfig,
    GLX_ARB_get_proc_address
OpenGL vendor string: Humper
OpenGL renderer string: Chromium
OpenGL version string: 2.1 Chromium 1.9
OpenGL shading language version string: 1.20

(entire trace is added as an attachment)

What is missing/ incorrect in my configuration? Is this warning critical?

Thanks.