[vbox-dev] Enabling 3D Acceleration on virtualbox with MeeGo1.1

Teabag Meego teabagmeego at rocketmail.com
Wed Dec 8 08:07:59 GMT 2010

Hello,

I am using virtual box 3.2.12.

I am trying to enable 3D acceleration on MeeGo1.1 image.
I followed the steps mentioned in the below link: ( Installing VirtualBox guest additions for OpenGL acceleration.)
http://wiki.meego.com/MeeGo_1.0_Netbook_VirtualBox

After doing the below steps, MeeGo does not boot. Are these not applicable for Meego 1.1.
Build clutter
sudo yum-builddep clutter
cd clutter-1.2.6
scp user at host:~/Downloads/Clutter-xvisual-patch.txt
patch -p1 < ./Clutter-xvisual-patch.txt
 ./configure --prefix=/usr
 make
 make install

After excluding below steps, and only installing the guest additions, 3D acceleration is not working.

Please can anyone guide me how I can achieve 3D acceleration on MeeGo1.1 on virtualbox.

Best Regards,
Deepti