[vbox-dev] drag-n-drop is being implemented too

Huihong Luo huisinro at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 13 18:23:17 GMT 2010

dnd is not stable yet, and it's only for windows guests/hosts at the moment.

the seamless taskbar for windows guests/hosts will be availble in our new vmlite version, to be released within next couple of days, and you can take a quite look then. It still has some issues.

We need to separate the code more before submiting, right now it's too tightly binded to our own code, i.e., not modulized