[vbox-dev] "Failed to create a session" after building OSE 3.2.6 on WindowsXP SP3

Huihong Luo huisinro at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 4 04:15:02 GMT 2010

might not be a good idea to mix PUEL and OSE executable.

After OSE binary is built, copy VBoxDrv.sys to c:\windows\system32. and make sure the VBoxDrv service is created in registry.

then run comregister.cmd to register all coms, kill all VBoxSVC.exe processes, just in case it runs from PUEL.

I use VS2005, to compile it, due to those intrinsic conflict errors