[vbox-dev] Linux VHD Boot available - download and boot your physical pc, also runs as vm

François Revol revol at free.fr
Sat Apr 10 16:48:24 GMT 2010

Le Sat, 10 Apr 2010 09:32:52 -0700 (PDT), Huihong Luo a écrit :
> Ok, then should be very straightforward. You can port it, we will try
> post the source code late next week.

Further more, Haiku doesn't require installing drivers or other
manipulation to boot on a different machines, so images should work on
most setup (where drivers exist).

> The majority of the src is cross platform, you only need to change
> the hooks
>  to the kernel, in runtime.c.

<troll>
The only "issue" might be GPL code though (we try to stick to MIT,
specially for the kernel), but I might as well rewrite it to be
compatible. :p
</troll>

François.