[vbox-dev] [patch] Fix x11 video driver compile if no OpenGL is available

Michael Thayer Michael.Thayer at Sun.COM
Fri Sep 25 18:43:58 GMT 2009

Hello Bernhard,

Bernhard Froehlich wrote:
> Attached is a patch to only compile the x11 video drivers with DRI support if
> OpenGL is available/enabled.
Thank you, applied to trunk.

> That was found during building the Guest Additions on FreeBSD but should
> also affect Linux Guests. I hope it's okay to send it to the ML also if
> it's not just FreeBSD related.
Certainly, this is the best place to send it to.

Regards,

Michael
--
Sun Microsystems GmbH        Michael Thayer
Werkstrasse 24               VirtualBox engineer
71384 Weinstadt, Germany     mailto:michael.thayer at sun.com

Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Sun Microsystems GmbH, Sonnenallee 1, 85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028