[vbox-dev] Seamless windows using COM

Christian Pötzsch Christian.Poetzsch at Sun.COM
Tue Sep 22 11:23:41 GMT 2009

Hi,

the display of the VM window is fully done in the client application.
This means you didn't get any help from the COM api beside the current
visible region. You have to implement the IFramebuffer object yourself.
See VBoxFrameBuffer.cpp in the VirtualBox sources of our Qt GUI. There
is a method called "SetVisibleRegion". When this method is called you
can do whatever you want with that info.

Christian

--
Dr. Christian Pötzsch    Sun Microsystems    http://www.sun.com/