[vbox-dev] [patch] FreeBSD: fix getHostMemoryUsage

Alexander Eichner Alexander.Eichner at Sun.COM
Fri Sep 18 19:29:50 GMT 2009

Hi Bernhard,

thanks for the patch but I don't think it will fix the error because it
is not used for a VM. The error message (looking at
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-emulation/2009-September/006878.html)

indicates some problem in the kernel part of VBox. Maybe the affected
users can build a debug version and post the kernel log? Maybe this will
help to isolate the problem.

Btw. it is possible that you encounter bugs with certain revisions which
are fixed already. The public svn repository contains the code leading
to the next major version and is under heavy development. So it is
possible that you encounter bugs or even have a revision which doesn't
work at all. We have no repository of a stable branch.

Kind regards,
Alexander Eichner