[vbox-dev] VirtualBox 3.0.6 released

Frank Mehnert Frank.Mehnert at Sun.COM
Thu Sep 17 07:36:49 GMT 2009

Alessio,

On Wednesday 16 September 2009, Alessio Cassibba (X-Drum) wrote:
> i'm unable to find an announcement and/or info about the recent silent
> VirtualBox update (3.0.6 build 52130).
>
> For this build only the amd64 binaries were updated, what's the difference
> between build 52128 and 52130?

there is no official announcement as the bugfix will appear with the
next maintenance release. However, as this is a long outstanding bug
and all Gentoo people on 64-bit hosts are affected, I decided to update
the generic package and left a notice in

  http://www.virtualbox.org/ticket/616

You will find the complete story there.

Kind regards,

Frank