[vbox-dev] VirtualBox network patches for FreeBSD (vboxnetflt + vboxnetadp)

Alexander Eichner Alexander.Eichner at Sun.COM
Wed Sep 9 19:32:03 GMT 2009

Hi Fredrik,

thanks a lot for these patches. You did a great job. Everything works
without problems here so far. I committed the patches to our repository
with minor modifications (mostly coding style :) ). It should appear in
our public svn soon.
Thanks again.

Regards,
Alexander Eichner