[vbox-dev] GUI feature request

Huihong Luo huisinro at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 9 14:30:54 GMT 2009

That's what I thought about using diff. We can try to impl it.

I wanted to use it from original place, for example, P2V vm is 250G in size for my laptop, importing will take very long time.

A simple question, is compression optional? or is it mandatory by spec? I noticed Citrix uses uncompressed VHD for OVF disk.