[vbox-dev] 答复: Add resolution for guest OS frame buffer driver

Kung Chun kung7chun at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 01:43:09 GMT 2009

Hi Josh,

	Thanks for your quick response.
	The VBoxControl can do something with the display mode, but it is
only useful for Windows guest.
	Today, I've scanned more codes about the additions, I find the
VBoxSetMode() method inside the src/../Additions/x11/vboxvideo/vboxvideo_*.c
file. So I guess maybe I can port these codes to frame buffer driver in some
degree.

	Now I am thinking about the how the addition adjusts the guest OS
resolution to the host's. Can anyone help me clarify this issue?

P.S: Host OS is Ubuntu 9.04, Guest OS is ZenWalk Core 5.2.

Best regards,
K7C