[vbox-dev] Announcement: VirtualBox 3.0.10 released

Frank Mehnert Frank.Mehnert at Sun.COM
Fri Oct 30 09:38:50 GMT 2009

Hi Huihong Luo,

On Friday 30 October 2009, Huihong Luo wrote:
> Can I assume the current svn code is stable? if not, what is the svn number
> used for 3.0.10? (roughly speaking)
> The reason I asked is whether really need to use that tartball on the
> website.

the SVN trunk has currently some issues. I would recommend you in
any case to use the VBox 3.0.10 OSE sources. Note that the SVN trunk
and the 3.0.10 sources do currently not correspond because 3.0.10
is taken from the 3.0 branch where we backport only fixes but don't
introduce new features to prevent introducing regressions.

Kind regards,

Frank
--
Dr.-Ing. Frank Mehnert

Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Sun Microsystems GmbH, Sonnenallee 1, 85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Amtsgericht München: HRB 161028
Geschäftsführer: Thomas Schröder, Wolfgang Engels, Wolf Frenkel