[vbox-dev] Custom front-end using non-OSE SDK

Brad Robinson brobinson at cantabilesoftware.com
Tue Oct 27 12:34:17 GMT 2009

Hi Vitali,

I suspected this was the issue from examining the source for VBoxHeadless,
however I believe this is something I _can't_ implement because it needs to
work with VBox's built in VRDP server - hence my posting here.

What I need is either an API to create frame buffers that are connected to
the VRDP server, or simply a method that creates them and wires them up.

Brad