[vbox-dev] Custom front-end using non-OSE SDK

Brad Robinson brobinson at cantabilesoftware.com
Mon Oct 26 13:39:42 GMT 2009

Hi Josh,

Under windows, when running as a logged on user yep, ugly black console
window appears.  But I can use CreateProcess to launch VBoxHeadless and get
it running hidden.  Still to get this working properly in-process would be
much nicer.

I haven't looked at VBoxWeb - I only installed VirtualBox for the first time
last Thursday, so this is all new to me.

Brad