[vbox-dev] 100% cpu use of vm on latest svn 23759

Huihong Luo huisinro at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 24 18:40:52 GMT 2009

for the 2 vms that consume 100% cpu, I tested them with an old build (svn #r22444), works very well, with very low cpu use.

not sure what has changed so much? if need more info, I can test more builds, and find out the cause. If you have some ideas or guesses, pls share.

The guest are 32-bit XP and Win7, on 64-bit windows 7. Same results when tested on 32-bit hosts. Changing options such as ioapic, VT-x, does not make diff. The latest build uses 100% cpu, the old build works just fine.