[vbox-dev] information needed

Reshaad Rasool reshaadr at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 08:24:15 GMT 2009

Hi

I am a developer and have been using Virtualbox for a while now. I recently
upgraded my version to 3.06 r52128. Just wanted to know if there was a way
to move the new shortcut thingy added (see screen shot). I think it's
brilliant but with one flaw. it seems to be permanently at the bottom of the
screen, Being a windows user, I find it seems to get in the way everytime I
run my mouse at the bottom of the screen. I know a workaround would be to
just move my taskbar to another portion of the screen but i am use to it
always being at the bottom.

Is there some way that I can either hide this permanently or move it to
maybe the top off the screen where it will be less of an obstruction for me
?

if not maybe an enhancement for the next release ?

Thanks
Reshaad