[vbox-dev] RSS feeds for Trac?

Frank Mehnert Frank.Mehnert at Sun.COM
Mon Nov 23 09:56:55 GMT 2009

Bayard,

On Friday 20 November 2009, Bayard Bell wrote:
> There are several places where this functionality is mentioned (most
> significantly TracRss - VirtualBox), but as best as I can make out,
> this isn't in place. Is anyone else using RSS rather than e-mail for
> notifications, or do I need to be hit with a cluestick?

actually this was a bug in the version of Trac we are using. I've
fixed the problem. Open a ticket and note the RSS icon in your
browser. RSS is provided for tickets and the timeline.

Kind regards,

Frank
--
Dr.-Ing. Frank Mehnert

Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Sun Microsystems GmbH, Sonnenallee 1, 85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Amtsgericht München: HRB 161028
Geschäftsführer: Thomas Schröder, Wolfgang Engels, Wolf Frenkel