[vbox-dev] error check Mesa libs on svn r24300.

Frank Mehnert Frank.Mehnert at Sun.COM
Wed Nov 4 08:43:57 GMT 2009

Antonio,

On Wednesday 04 November 2009, Antonio Doldo wrote:
> the "./configure" exit with this error code after a svn update (r24300)
>
>     Checking for Mesa / GLU: X Error of failed request:  BadRequest
>     (invalid request code or no such operation)
>       Major opcode of failed request:  135 (GLX)
>       Minor opcode of failed request:  19 (X_GLXQueryServerString)
>       Serial number of failed request:  14
>       Current serial number in output stream:  14

we didn't change anything in the configure script. You can check
the code yourself, just look at configure line 1306. This simple
code is executed. Perhaps you could compile this little application
yourself and check where the problem happens.

Kind regards,

Frank
--
Dr.-Ing. Frank Mehnert

Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Sun Microsystems GmbH, Sonnenallee 1, 85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Amtsgericht München: HRB 161028
Geschäftsführer: Thomas Schröder, Wolfgang Engels, Wolf Frenkel