[vbox-dev] Patch of the mini toolbar for full screen/seamless mode

Huihong Luo huisinro at yahoo.com
Tue May 19 18:11:51 GMT 2009

Attached are two files:

(1) the patch to the latest vbox revision 19819. The patch is created from vbox\src\VBox\Frontends\VirtualBox, so apply it there

Make sure you delete the whole temp build dir, vbox\out\win.x86\release\obj\VirtualBox, before build. It gave me some weird errors, otherwise.

(2) a screenshot of the toolbar

This is the first time coding with QT, so won't be perfect.

Thanks,

- Huihong