[vbox-dev] How to get the current running IMachine instance inside a host service?

Josh Wright jshwright at gmail.com
Sat May 9 03:47:04 GMT 2009

Well I don't run a Windows host, but I assume that dll is "used" by
all running VMs with the guest additions loaded. I doubt it's
associated with any given VM.

The API gives you tools to list all the VMs, and to determine what
state they're in. If that doesn't meet your needs, you're going to
have to be more specific about your eventual goal.

~JW

Sent from my iPod