[vbox-dev] Difficulties running vboxshell python sample

Nikolay Igotti Nikolay.Igotti at Sun.COM
Mon May 4 08:49:21 GMT 2009

  Hi Oliver,

 Thanks for your report - it was indeed a name conflict between VBox
enumeration and Python keyword.
Fixed in SVN. You can fix it locally by replacing None => _None in
VirtualBox_wrappers.py.
Also please note, that as of now, Python COM bindings can be used on
Windows too.

  Thanks,
    Nikolay