[vbox-dev] Guest os display image from vbox python API?

Grigory Petrov eyeofhell at me.com
Fri Jun 26 09:25:08 GMT 2009

It seems that my test on ubuntu was wrong: it works with some tinkering. It seems that getFramebuffer() method is completely different on ubuntu and windows. On windows, it takes 4 arguments and use 2-nd to return IFrameBuffer object. On Ubuntu, it takes 1 argument and return IFrameBuffer object. So, how to use it on windows?