[vbox-dev] VbglR3GuestPropWait() not working well after hibernation

Huihong Luo huisinro at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 16 15:14:29 GMT 2009

Any progress on this? If the bug fix takes long, we may need to implement differently.

We are using guest property to launch guest applications from host, however this bug prevents it working once vm is saved to states (vm is hibernated). Seems there are some states related are not saved or recovered correctly.

Huihong