[vbox-dev] How to create an object implementing VirtualBoxCallback from python?

Narf narf at mundo-r.com
Sat Jun 13 20:56:43 GMT 2009

Hi,

I'm finishing the migration of my program from ugly hacks to the
python api provided by virtualbox. The only thing left is being able
to register callbacks. I assume I have to create an object
implementing the VirtualBoxCallback interface, assign a function to
the onMachineStateChange (or wathever event I want to monitor)
variable and pass that object to registerCallback. Is this possible to
do this in python? If so, how can it be done?

Thanks