[vbox-dev] host and bridged network driver no longer in OSE?

Huihong Luo huisinro at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 7 21:30:23 GMT 2009

getting this error ( I am using winddk 3790.1830 )

VBoxNetFlt-win.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __alloca_probe_16
 referenced in function _vboxNetFltWinPtInitBind at 12
C:/virtualbox-dev/vbox/out/win.x86/release/obj/VBoxNetFlt/VBoxNetFlt.sys : fatal
 error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals