[vbox-dev] Minitoolbar and Interface requests/sugestions

Antonio Augusto (Mancha) mkhaos7 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 21:08:26 GMT 2009

Hey guys, I'm posting these as some requests/suggestions for the minitoolbar

1) Make it so that I've the option to can put it on the top of my
screen. I usually use windows such that it will automatically hide my
taskbar, so when I move the mouse to the bottom of the screen to get
my taskbar back the minitoolbar pops-up. Also, its more "logical" to
it to be on the top (like the remote desktop)

2) Make it such that when I select a menu from it it doesn't go away
like it has lost the focus. While I'm not pointing to the toolbar I'm
still using "it" (or part of it)

3) When I put a linux shell in fullscreen the toolbar background is
black and I handly see it. Maybe it would be good to define a default
color for it?

Another thing about the UI, but not related to the minitoolbar: on
KDE4, with one click open files enabled, if i click a VM icon on VBox
it automatically opens the VM. For me this is a pain, since usually i
click on the VM to configure it. I thing this happens because the type
the icons are using. There isn't a way to prevent it?

Thanks!