[vbox-dev] xsl for generating webservice files

Klaus Espenlaub Klaus.Espenlaub at Sun.COM
Fri Jan 23 14:40:04 GMT 2009

James Lucas wrote:
> Now that the webservice xls files have been exported to OSE i've created
> a xls stylesheet to generate a native PHP library to communicate with
> the VBox webservice in a OO way. Is this something that VirtualBox would
> be likely to add to the SDK? If so i'll post the code.

We're always interested in extending the number of language bindings.
Any contribution is appreciated, just read
http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Contributor_information for details. We
use xslt a lot when it comes to code generation, so if yours works
similarly it's probably easy to integrate.

Thanks,