[vbox-dev] VM State change and VBoxManage timestamps
jimmy at secsme.org.au
Fri Feb 20 23:58:02 PST 2009
If either of these queries should be logged as tickets please let me know.
1) When rebooting a VM through the guest interface (eg rebooting after updating
Guest Additions) the Machine->LastStateChange timestamp does not get updated
even though the machines does a reboot. Is this the intended behavior? It would
be good to see the state change timestamp updated when rebooting.
2) VBoxManage uses two different functions and formats when outputting
* VMStateChangeTime uses the function RTTimeSpecToString()
* VRDP* values use the function makeTimeStr
* "2009/02/21 06:50:45 UTC"
UTS CRICOS Provider Code: 00099F
DISCLAIMER: This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, do not
read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments. If
you have received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete this message. Any views expressed in this message
are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly, and
with authority, states them to be the views the University of Technology,
Sydney. Before opening any attachments, please check them for viruses and
More information about the vbox-dev