[vbox-dev] OVF import with OSE svn r17088

Christian Pöštzsch Christian.Poetzsch at Sun.COM
Wed Feb 25 08:11:45 GMT 2009

Hi Antonio,

first of all, USB support isn't available in the OSE version.
The error message shouldn't come up & I will fix this in svn soon.
Please note that this all is work in progress. Anyway after my fix you
won't be able to import your appliance cause of the missing support of
the SCSI controller at that part of the code. We will add support for
this soon also. So stay tuned.

Christian

Antonio Doldo wrote:

Dr. Christian Pötzsch    Sun Microsystems    http://www.sun.com/