[vbox-dev] Driver 'VBoxHDD' wasn't found!

Klaus Espenlaub Klaus.Espenlaub at Sun.COM
Tue Feb 10 19:35:58 GMT 2009

Hello Stefan,

Stefan Koesling wrote:
> thanks for the quick response. Now I get:
>
> DrvVD: Configuration error: Querying "Format" as string failed!
>
> Is this another VBoxBFE issue where BFE does not specify the format of
> the image?

Correct. Next bit of outdated code there, sorry about that. Should've
verified whether my change works, but VBoxBFE requires long command
lines. Want a job in QA? :)

Fixed now, and this time I've checked it. Format detection is based on
the extension of the image file.

> Please let me know if you need more information,

Not necessary, the bugs are pretty obvious so far.