[vbox-dev] Source code for shared folders in Windows guests?

Alfred Krohmer devkid at gmx.net
Thu Dec 31 14:17:54 GMT 2009

Hi!

I've been looking for the source code that enables Windows guests to use the shared folders provided by the host for the last few days, but I wasn't able to find it?! I think the directory for the Windows Guest Additions is <VirtualBox-Src>\src\VBox\Additions\WINNT, but in there I can't find any peace of code releated with shared folders.
Is this a feature that is only available in the Closed Source Edition?