[vbox-dev] VirtualBox Fix for kernel 2.6.33

Frank Mehnert Frank.Mehnert at Sun.COM
Mon Dec 28 07:52:00 GMT 2009

Larry,

On Monday 28 December 2009, Larry Finger wrote:
> In kernel 2.6.33, the file include/linux/autoconf.h is no longer
> created. The following patch skips including this file for kernels
> 2.6.33 or later.

the fix is wrong as linux/version.h does not contain the information
of linux/autoconf.h. We will commit a proper fix within the next days.

Kind regards,

Frank
--
Dr.-Ing. Frank Mehnert

Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Sun Microsystems GmbH, Sonnenallee 1, 85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Amtsgericht München: HRB 161028
Geschäftsführer: Thomas Schröder, Wolfgang Engels, Wolf Frenkel