[vbox-dev] [patch] FreeBSD without procfs

Alexander Eichner Alexander.Eichner at Sun.COM
Thu Dec 17 21:52:16 GMT 2009

Hi Bernhard,

thanks for the patch. I modified it a bit and applied it now. It
should be soon available in the public repository.

And thanks a lot for this really nice present! :D

Regards,
Alexander Eichner