[vbox-dev] createHardDisk and createBaseStorage

Nikolay Igotti Nikolay.Igotti at Sun.COM
Mon Aug 10 16:19:09 GMT 2009

 It means exactly that :). Could you please post relevant pieces of code
(ideally as shell extension),otherwise it's pretty hard to guess.
Machine shall be mutable (i.e. with opened session) to perform
modifications - see shell commands changing VM persistent state.

  Nikolay