[vbox-dev] createHardDisk and createBaseStorage

Klaus Espenlaub Klaus.Espenlaub at Sun.COM
Mon Aug 10 12:59:58 GMT 2009

Frédéric SOSSON wrote:
> do you mean vboxshell ?

no, I usually don't mean vboxshell if I type VBoxManage ;)

I know that many python programmers are highly allergic to C++ code, but
with VirtualBox it's just a fact that the vast majority of code which
uses the API is C++. And it should give you at least a hint what the
usual sequence of API calls is.

Nikolay provided python code which does the job, but the same
information could be easily distilled out of VBoxManageDisk.cpp in the
VirtualBox sources. Or by looking at the API documentation.

Klaus

--
Dr. Klaus Espenlaub
Sun Microsystems GmbH