[vbox-dev] Question to IHardDiskAttachment

Nikolay Igotti Nikolay.Igotti at Sun.COM
Mon Aug 10 11:12:51 GMT 2009

  Hi Thomas,

Yes, you hit known limitation of Java bridge in 3.0 (fixed in 3.1).
Structs in .xidl (and IHardDiskAttachment is one of them) is treated
differently.
Thus your code shall be (for 3.0):
for (String mor : vBox.getHardDiskAttachments())
{
IHardDiskAttachment hda = new IHardDiskAttachment(mor,
vBox.getRemoteWSPort());
// use hda as usual
}

With 3.1 bindings this issue will be solved, and you can use structs in
"natural" way.

Thanks,
Nikolay