[vbox-dev] VirtualBox on FreeBSD

Alexander Eichner Alexander.Eichner at Sun.COM
Thu Apr 30 19:22:59 GMT 2009

Hi Bernhard,

thank you for the offer. Nobody is currently working on this so we would
appreciate your contribution. Be sure to read
http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Contributor_information
before you start.

Kind regards,
Alexander Eichner