[vbox-dev] Announce: VirtualBox 2.2.2 released!

Robin Green greenrd at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 11:16:46 GMT 2009

FYI: The two already-reported problems that affected me when compiling
2.2.0_OSE are still present in 2.2.2_OSE - namely:
1. configure check for Mesa on Mac OS X does not work and needs to be
commented out

2. Not all VBox OpenGL libraries get built when building the Linux guest
additions

Additionally, the older problem I reported:

3. you need to manually edit Config.kmk to set VBOX_DEF_MACOSX_VERSION_MIN
?= 10.5, on Mac OS X 10.5 when building with the latest version of MacPorts

is still present.
--
Robin