[vbox-dev] Khmer translation

Christian Pötzsch Christian.Poetzsch at Sun.COM
Thu Apr 23 07:45:33 GMT 2009

Hi Sokhem,

maybe you haven't included your email address when you attached the
translation. I replied you in
http://www.virtualbox.org/ticket/2018#comment:68.

The full process is explained in our wiki:
http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Translating. You are welcome to release
your translation under the terms & conditions of the MIT license
(http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/MIT%20license). Just leave a note on the
ticket. Then we will happily include your work.

Thanks
Christian

Dr. Christian Pötzsch    Sun Microsystems    http://www.sun.com/