[vbox-dev] build svn 2.0.51 in debian

Frank Mehnert Frank.Mehnert at Sun.COM
Wed Sep 24 17:44:33 GMT 2008

On Wednesday 24 September 2008, Antonio Doldo wrote:
> Thanks for your reply, but in debian (Etch and Lenny) I don't found a
> package linux-headers, there are many but all witch rel. number, eg:

Yes, but there are several packages _providing_ linux-headers
(Provides: linux-headers).

> My stupid question is: remove linux-headers-generic from "control" file or
> use "-d"?
> (in both cases the packages were created)

For the time being remove the linux-headers-generic package from the
control file. I'm still not sure how to solve this problem properly.

Kind regards,

Frank
--
Dr.-Ing. Frank Mehnert    Sun Microsystems    http://www.sun.com/